Last weekend we went on a little weekend trip to Leavenworth.
It was great to get away, if only for a few days.
I pulled out the camera to snap this picture of Dan, reminiscent of our first date,
and then the camera died!
I was shocked, I had charged it the day before we left, I guess it didn't really charge.
It was great to get away, if only for a few days.
I pulled out the camera to snap this picture of Dan, reminiscent of our first date,
and then the camera died!
I was shocked, I had charged it the day before we left, I guess it didn't really charge.
So here is what else we did, you can imagine the cute pictures we would have taken...
Enjoying yummy taffy from the Taffy Shop
Our authentic German dinner( not so yummy, and overpriced)
Looking in little shops and trying to keep Eli from breaking things
Swimming in the pool
Eli sleeping in a big boy bed
Amazing breakfast, including a man playing the alphorn (think Ricola commercial)
I could have lived without the swelling that came from sitting in the car driving there and back.
My ankles and calves have become one, and I don't think they are going to separate until after the baby is born.
We had a great time, and can't wait to go back

1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! We went to Leavenworth once pre-Elijah and ate at a fancy German restaurant that was overpriced too. I wonder if it was the same one?
Post a Comment