My friend Jen is going to write something she loves each day, through Valentines Day.
I am jumping on the wagon, who doesn't want more to love?
I like to call Valentine's Day, Lover's Day.
When Dan and I were dating my Uncle Jim called us "you lovers".
Today I LOVED the sun!!!
Eli and I were able to spend some time outside, and it was amazing.
He rode his bike, ran, drew with chalk and threw rocks.
It was so good for my soul to be outside in the sunshine.
I am jumping on the wagon, who doesn't want more to love?
I like to call Valentine's Day, Lover's Day.
When Dan and I were dating my Uncle Jim called us "you lovers".
Today I LOVED the sun!!!
Eli and I were able to spend some time outside, and it was amazing.
He rode his bike, ran, drew with chalk and threw rocks.
It was so good for my soul to be outside in the sunshine.

No comments:
Post a Comment