Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Eli's 2nd Birthday

Since it took me almost a month the get Christmas pictures up, I am trying to be on top of Eli's birthday pictures.

I was sick on Eli's birthday, so we ended up stay home all day and just enjoying being together.

The Birthday Boy coming down the stairs.


Enjoying his birthday pancakes.
There is only one candle because we had a hard enough time getting that one to stand up.
But the day before at Eli's party, in my cold medicine induced coma, I only put one candle on, and no one corrected me! Maybe they didn't want to make the pregnant woman cry!


Daddy and Eli sporting the same morning hair do!


BEEP BEEP!


For dessert we had lemon bars instead of cake.
Eli loves "Lem Bars"!


He insisted on putting Curious George on his lemon bar, like on his pancake, then he really enjoyed licking it off.


The Birthday present Eli had dreamed about, his own talking Buzz Lightyear.
Eli likes to call him Buzz Light detector!

Happy 2nd Birthday Eli!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Eli! He's looking so much older with the short haircut!!