Monday, February 14, 2011

The boys that I love!



I feel so blessed this Valentine's Day to have 3 wonderful boys that I love beyond words,
and it is wonderful to know they think the world of me too!


It started off when I feel in love with this wonderful man.


They I got to be his forever!


Then we became a real family!


And over night our baby boy grew into such a big boy.


And now we are waiting for the arrival of this beautiful little boy.

Eli James will always have my heart, because he made me a Mother.

Daniel James will always have my heart because he loves me in a perfect way,
better than I thought I could love me.

Happy Valentine's Day my boys!
I love you beyond words!

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Happy Valentine's Day Kami! Congrats on your second boy. Boys are the best!