Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall,
all you got to do is call!
all you got to do is call!
I love good friends!While we were visiting North Idaho after Christmas we were able to squeeze in a visit with Becky. We weren't sure that it was going to happen, so at first we just settled for a little chat on the phone. That was when I remembered how much I had missed Becky.
One of my favorite things about Becky is, she is a great conversationalist!
Becky didn't just ask me how I was, she asked me how I was doing with taking care of Eli and getting ready for number 2. She asked specifics about Dan's school journey. We talked about her own schooling and adventures of medical school. As we chatted I loved how special I felt. And it left me wanting to be more like Becky.
In the end we were able get together for breakfast.
At breakfast Becky shared something that had me a little taken back, she wanted to be more like me! GASP! Didn't I just say that about her?
She wanted to try and live more like me, more in the moment.
Accepting where she is in her life now and loving it.
Well Becky is in medical school, isn't that a great place to be?
I have a hard time loving where I am in my life right sometimes.
Sometimes I just want to be done with "right now", and on to something more fun.
I am trying really hard to be better at it.
Thanks for wanting to be like me Becky, I want to be like you too.
Eli loved spending time with Becky too!
As we drove away from breakfast Eli started crying and saying "Bye Bye Beck Bee"

1 comment:
This post warms my heart! I was finally able to catch up on our visit on my blog, too, but I think you summed it up best. :) I am so grateful to count you as my friends. I am glad that we have been able to keep in touch through blog posts and rare, special, face-to-face encounters. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are Wonder Woman!
Post a Comment