I had my birthday a few weeks back. It wasn't a big event, just how I wanted it. Dan planned a little surprise party for me. The highlights were Dan making my cake and my gifts from Dan. I hadn't really put much thought into what I wanted, but Dan did a great job on his own. I got a book that I didn't even know that I wanted, The Last Lecture( I will write about that soon), and a Butter Bell. I have wanted a butter bell forever. It holds the butter inside a bell and then it sits in a crock of water, it is amazing. The butter stays fresh and it is always perfectly spreadable, and Dan got it in red to match my kitchen. It was a great day. When I was younger I always planned my own surprise birthday party, it never seemed to work out, I wonder why. I really enjoyed my first real surprise party. I was expecting to see Adam and Jessica, every time I opened the door, but every time it was someone else. First Greg, then my cousin Maria, then my aunt and uncle, then finally Adam and Jessica too. It was a great day and I enjoyed every minute of it!
Our Easter
7 years ago

2 comments:
You're lucky Kami, we know that Dan is a good cook.
Sooo cute! I am glad you had a good birthday, Kami, and good job on the preparations, Dan! I wish I could have been around to join in the celebrations.
Post a Comment