Well were here in Renton, Dan is at work and I don't know what to do with myself. The fact that financially I don't have to work has been hard for me to comprehend. I just don't know what to do with myself. I went to a job interview last Friday. They offered me a full time pre-K teaching job. As I was driving home I thought "Do I really want this job?" Don't get me wrong I want to work, I think that I would go crazy if I didn't. But do I really want a full time 9-5 job? I don't have to work, that's just crazy. Over the last 2 years during the school year I have been responsible for our major income. But what do I do with my new freedom? I have no idea! I am planning on going back to school this fall, but what do I do until then? I would really like to do something part time and low stress. If possibly I would like to do something that I could do at home, so that possibly I continue after I go back to school. It would be faboulus to do something crafty and make money on it, but I am not sure how I could make that into a really profitable thing. Does anyone have any ideas? I am open for any suggestions.
2 comments:
First of all...what is that fish?? The second picture one?? Crazy... Next...jobs....well it's not crafty or very exciting, but you could do what I do sending emails and promoting websites. It's great for when you are in school. I think it starts at $8.00/hr, and you can stay at home. Just an idea! Good luck with the apartment finding!
From Mom and Dad Shaw: Kami, we're sure with you're artistic ability you'll find something you can do from home.
Post a Comment