So Ladies and Gentlemen, it is that time. I am in my 20th week and we are getting ready to find out "what kind" of baby we are having. We are so excited we can hardly stand it!!! We don't have any special feelings one way or the other, we're new at this. We are interested to see what you think. So leave us a comment and give us your vote and some insight into your choice.
For your viewing pleasure here is a picture of my ever growing belly.

Okay time to be honest. I was pushing my belly out so it at least looked like I was pregnant. Here is a picture of what it really looks like.

I know that it looks like I just had a big dinner, but actually my belly has grown quite a bit in the last few weeks!
10 comments:
You're halfway there!! I can hardly believe that you are so far along. It's such a wonderful thing. :) I love the pictures, both on this post and the previous one. Perhaps I'm a bit influenced by your pink shirt, but I am thinking maybe a girl. Oh, Kami, you look so fabulous and happy with that healthy, growing belly! I look forward to hearing your next big announcement about whether that lucky baby is XX or XY (I'm trying to integrate some med school genetics into my post- we're learning all about embryology).
Love,
Becky
Where's the anonymous poll so we can vote?!?
We didn't put one because we wanted it unanonymous (not a word I'm sure). We want comments about what you think, they're more fun.
You look more pregnant when you were riding the hay bale at the fair:-) You look cute though I was a giant. Anyway I think it will be a girl too. You'll have fun with girls i should know right! I can't wait to find out.
I think pink! Definitely a girl. :)
Oh, the suspense! I can hardly wait for you to reveal the big news. :) I keep checking back...
you really do look amazing--not bad for a first timer ;)
your blog makes me happy. thanks!
We think boy. No special reason except it would help to even up our boy-girl ratio of grandchildren.
Okay, so here is my unanonymous opinion - I think it's a girl!! Actually next time I should just leave a comment and identify myself as anonymous...
Luke thinks it's a boy, Kitty thinks a girl and Blondie is voting for boy-girl twins because she can't decide.
Kami,
I haven't met you yet, but Daniel has been a longtime friend. But can I just say it's so cute that you stuck your belly out!!! I wish mine's looked like yours! I was so big at 8 weeks. I hope you guys make it out to the East coast and we can get together and talk babies, or play with the babies for that matter.
Post a Comment