Thursday, September 11, 2008

Here HE is!!!

Well we went against the popular vote, we're having a BOY!!! We are both "blissfully healthy" and he is growing like a weed. We had a hard time getting good pictures of him because he would not stop moving. So, with out further ado, here is BABY BOY SHAW!


Here is a straight on view of his face on the right. You can see his brain, eyes, nose and even his little smile. And he is holding his 2 little hands together up by his face.



Here are his cute little feet. You can see the bottom of the right foot straight on and the side of the left foot.



Here is a little backside action. Here you can see the back of his head, brain, spine, vertebrae, and all his ribs. If you look closely on the side of his head near the top of the picture you and see his left ear.



This one is a little more difficult to make out after we scanned it. I looks similar to the first picture with his head to the right side, but this time he is rubbing his eye with his left hand.



Isn't he adorable??? We are already in love with him, you probably are too by now. We are so glad he looks healthy and very handsome.

5 comments:

Camille English said...

Congratulations! Now we all want hear names.

David & Vanessa said...

AHHH!! A BOY! Congrats! I'm sure you're way happy about that Daniel! Well...if we have a girl, maybe we can set them up! Haha. 4 more weeks until we find out!

I added you to our friend thing so I can check to see how you are doing more regularly!

I love this blogger thing!

Becky said...

What a lucky little lad you have floating around in the comfort of your amniotic fluid. He is quite the studly model already, I can tell from the pics. I'm so happy for the two of you! Start bringing out the blue paint and brainstorming names. What are you thinking?

Gerber Family said...

yay!! how exciting! It will be so fun to see who he looks like!

Nicole said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you!