Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crazy for Candy Corn!



I love Fall.... Soon to come is a post about all the things that I love about Fall, but for now this post is dedicated to my incredibly smart, talented and handsome husband! On Saturday our apartment complex had a Fall get together. They provided lunch, sweet treats and even door prizes. The best prize was the jar of candy corn. The person who guessed closest to the actual number on candy corn in the jar got to keep it. I will give you two guesses to who won the jar of candy corn, but your only going to need one, Dan did! 333 candy corn in the jar, and Dan guessed 347! Sadly a large amount of the candy corn are already gone. Thanks to some help from our friends the Ray's and the Singley's. We are so proud of Dan's shining moment in guestimation. Way to go Sweetie!!!


1 comment:

Jen said...

I love candy corn too... sadly I am not as good at guessing the numbers! :-D