Today I am very thankful for my Dad.
Today is his birthday.
I realized as I was typing this up that I don't have any pictures of him.
I need to get some.
I am grateful that I was blessed with a wonderful Father.
Even though he was taken from me too soon,
I am grateful that I knew him at all.
Because of him I appreciate my Husband so much more.
Dan is more like my Dad than I ever realized when I married him.
My son is just like his Grandpa in so many ways.
Eli has his toes, toe nails and finger nails;
every time I look at them I think of him.
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Today is his birthday.
I realized as I was typing this up that I don't have any pictures of him.
I need to get some.
I am grateful that I was blessed with a wonderful Father.
Even though he was taken from me too soon,
I am grateful that I knew him at all.
Because of him I appreciate my Husband so much more.
Dan is more like my Dad than I ever realized when I married him.
My son is just like his Grandpa in so many ways.
Eli has his toes, toe nails and finger nails;
every time I look at them I think of him.
Happy Birthday Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment