Let us be glad, let us be grateful!

There is so much to love about November.
So many reasons to feel so blessed.
This year I am trying to capture every ounce of the holiday spirit I can.
I want the feelings of gratitude to last all month long.
We have so much to be grateful this year.
Our lives are very very full, and very blessed.
A lot of things have happened this year, some we were hoping for and some we weren't.
But we are in a better place this year than we were last.
We are a stronger, happier and more loving family.
I want to share all that I am grateful for with you.
There are so many things I take for granted, blessing I don't appreciate!
1.
I am grateful for my talents.
Today I sent out another custom shirt, it was super cute.
It has been a blessing to create and help support my family.
I love that I can share my talents with others, and they appreciate them.
2.
I am grateful for my Husband's education.
Graduating from BYU-Idaho wasn't enough, he wants more.
When he decided that he didn't love his job he was brave enough to go back to school.
Even though we are looking at at least 7 more years of school,
I am glad he is sticking to it.
It has been hard to juggle everything, but we are making it work,
and he is loving all the new knowledge.
Come back tomorrow for even more gratitude!!!

1 comment:
This is a great idea Kami. And I love that you are trying to get the most out of this season this year. I should follow your lead and work on being more grateful as well.
Post a Comment