This Thanksgiving we are especially thankful for this little guy!
He is happy, healthy and moving around like a Jazzercise instructor.
There was a time when we thought we might loose him, and we couldn't be happier that he is thriving.
We can't to meet him in March.
He is happy, healthy and moving around like a Jazzercise instructor.
There was a time when we thought we might loose him, and we couldn't be happier that he is thriving.
We can't to meet him in March.




4 comments:
Congrats! and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
I'm so excited to meet your sweet little boy. So glad he is doing well, and that you are too.
Congrats! It is so exciting! Two little boys will always keep you on your toes. Words from the experienced.
I didn't know you were expecting. Congrats! So, you're making a run for "most boys in the family contest?" I'm one up on you so far! Hope all goes well in the last few months.
Post a Comment