The day's are getting warmer, the sun is staying out longer, and we are enjoying more outdoor activities, and that means things that something else isn't far off.
CORN ON THE COB!
In this house we could probably eat corn on the cob with every meal during the summer,
and we often do.
When I was at Winco I saw the first corn of the year.
It was a bit over priced and I had to search for a few good ears,
but it was totally worth it.
CORN ON THE COB!
In this house we could probably eat corn on the cob with every meal during the summer,
and we often do.
When I was at Winco I saw the first corn of the year.
It was a bit over priced and I had to search for a few good ears,
but it was totally worth it.
Let the CORN ON THE COB season begin!

2 comments:
mmmmmmmmmmm. i am with you and ready for summer to be here.
Those pictures of him eating the corn are awesome! I can't get my kids to eat it off the cob.
Post a Comment