Saturday, May 01, 2010

Childrens Museum


We made our first trip to the Children's Museum
and hit was a huge hit.

We decided to get a year membership and we can bring 4 friends for free every time,
and we would love to take YOU!

Eli had so much fun running checking out all the new things to play with.

The grocery shopping was a big hit.


4 comments:

Steph said...

Looks like fun! - I've never seen pictures of him with such a serious look on his face!!

Kristin said...

Which Children's Musuem is this? We've only been to the one in Factoria. And where do we sign up to go with you?

Dan said...

Steph - I agree, I was looking at these after Kami posted them thinking "he's not smiling in a single one." He was focused I guess. And we were having bad luck with the camera.

Bridgette said...

Looks like fun! We just bought a membership to the Children's Museum here in Dallas. It is so nice that they love something that is so good for them.