Monday, January 25, 2010

In need of a little Spring!

It was a long weekend for me.
It was up and down and all over the place.
To add insult it injury, Saturday night I couldn't sleep, and was awake from 1:00Am on.

While I was up getting some work done, instead of laying in bed not sleeping, I stumbled across some pictures.
Beautiful pictures of Spring.




My Mom grows amazing flowers.
Because of all the wonderful flowers that she grows I have never been able to pick a favorite flower, but if I had to, tulips would be right at the top of my list.

It wasn't until I saw those pictures that I realized how much I needed some Spring.
Seattle winters are long and dreary, and honestly a little depressing.
So for now I am going to look at these pictures and patiently wait.




2 comments:

meg said...

Those pictures are gorgeous--wow. I have started to notice a few touches of green on some of the trees around here, and it's no longer pitch black at 4.30. Hang in there!

Liz and Grant said...

I thought I was doing okay, and could handle winter a little longer, but now spring fever has hit full force! Those flowers a beautiful- hopefully we both won't have to wait too long to see the real thing:)