After months of hard training Eli is finally walking! He's been close for a few months now, we think he was just lacking the motivation. He could take a few steps if we coaxed him, but this week he finally started taking off on his own and he's much more confident. Pretty soon he'll be running all over the house no doubt!
Congratulations on this big accomplishment, Eli! Before long you will need to pick up the pace to stay ahead of all those ladies who will be chasing after you. :)
You made me cry!!! I was so excited to him up and running, I just wish we could see it in person :( We love you guys & miss you terribly! Give Eli big hugs and kisses for us!
4 comments:
Hooray for Eli!!
He's getting so big!
Congratulations on this big accomplishment, Eli! Before long you will need to pick up the pace to stay ahead of all those ladies who will be chasing after you. :)
It is hard to believe it is time for that already. Fun times!
You made me cry!!! I was so excited to him up and running, I just wish we could see it in person :( We love you guys & miss you terribly! Give Eli big hugs and kisses for us!
Post a Comment