Monday, February 08, 2010

So Fun to be One!!!


My poor Mother has been checking everyday to see pictures from Eli's first Birthday.
We got a new camera last month, and it has been a bit of a disappointment.
95% of the pictures from his birthday turned out bad.
I was hoping to take him down to the park and take some cute pictures, but of course it was raining, but no matter now because the stupid
camera would have made them look bad anyway.

Okay, no more complaining, on to the star of the show.

We had a pretty low key day.
We had homemade waffles for breakfast,
5 Guys for lunch,
and friends over for Chili and Cake.

It was a wonderful day.

It is hard to believe that our sweet little Eli is already a year old!

January 30, 2010-First Birthday



Good morning Birthday Boy!



Soccer ball from Dad.

Singing Happy Birthday


Yummy cake

The big toy!!
The 3 musketeers, Grey(almost 2 years) Elijah(18 months) and Eli (1 year)

One Year Stats
31 1/2 inches-95%
21lbs. 2 oz-50%

Words he says-
Mama
Dada and Daddy
Bob(Grandma Cope)
Doggie
Poop
Bye
Hi
Hot
Yes
Yum
Amen
All done
Nana(Banana)
Yeye(Lily)
I did it

our favorite combination of those words are
"Poop Poop Poop, I did it!"



2 comments:

mshaw said...

Happy Birthday Eli!!! Thanks for the pictures.

Camille English said...

I can't believe he's one it seems like not to long ago I was waiting for you to post pictures of him when he was born. He's so sweet. I love your V-Day decor too.