Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Busy Week

The day's just seem to be flying by. Last week was really busy, but this week has been even worse.

Yesterday I had my glucose test(nasty,nasty,nasty), a Dr. appointment, voting, and our first birth class. Funny thing is when I originally scheduled the class it was suppose to start on the 4th, but it had been moved to the 18th, but I knew it was the 4th so I didn't bother to double check on our paper that it was the 4th. So we show up to the hospital and we are 2 weeks early. So we took that opportunity to head to Babies-R-Us and look at car seats.

Tonight we are going to try to get to the temple, it has been way too long since we have been. When your pregnant sometimes being sick happens last minute and all other plans have to be shelved. Cross your fingers that we actually make it.

Thursday's are always crazy. Dan plays on 2 volleyball teams, and until last Saturday I play on a team that played on Thursday's too. So tomorrow we head to Boeing volleyball at 5:00 and then church volleyball at 8:00. The church volleyball is the beginning of the tournament, so it is possible it might go past 10:00. That is a lot of volleyball in one night. Hopefully Dan's arms aren't so sore that he can still work on Friday.

Our lives are flying by. I am having a really hard time accepting that in about 10 weeks I am going to be some one's Mom. I feel like I have been pregnant for 6 weeks, not 30! They are going to let us take this baby home. We don't have to prove that we know how to take care of it, they trust us. Well I am glad that I still have 10 weeks, or less-yikes, to full accept my new job. But really it is going to be the best job ever, so it shouldn't be that hard.

No comments: