
Last night I had a bit of a craving for stuffing for dinner. So I made chicken and stuffing for dinner. As I was looking in a cupboard for something to accompany our chicken and stuff I found a can of cranberry sauce. BINGO! As I announced that I was having cranberry sauce with my dinner Dan asked if I was excited for Thanksgiving, I replied that I was really excited. Dinner was amazing, it hit the spot of exactly what I wanted. I had the leftovers for lunch today, and they were just as satisfying. Now I am really really excited for Thanksgiving and any other holiday get together that includes turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce.

3 comments:
I love Turkey Dinner too. What is you BIG thing thats happening you can't post that and then not anounce what it is, the suspense is killing me!
Ahh, Thanksgiving. I will be in anatomy and histology lab on the day before Thanksgiving, so my options are limited. I'm thinking about hitting the road and visiting my sister and brother-in-law in the Florida panhandle. Should be a long drive, but well worth it to see their new house and give thanks for my sister's delicious gourmet cooking! Sounds like lil'Anal (or whatever you're calling him) is looking forward to some turkey dinner, too!
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, food-wise. I could eat Turkey Dinner any time of year. By the way, I didn't realize that my mom would have cut that chicken up too. It made me laugh. At least I'm not going to walk around with a modesty police whistle!
Post a Comment