I am not intending to using our blog as a place to complain about being pregnant, I actually love it, but once again it is on my mind.
For the last 3 nights I have not been lucky enough to sleep at night. I am not sure what is causing it, but I am ready for it to stop. I am tired. I am tired of laying in bed listening to Dan sleep. I am tired of spending my days like a grumpy zombie. There is no reason that I can see for why I am not sleeping. I am tired,comfy, and the baby isn't moving, I just cannot sleep!!! On a regular day I would be back in bed trying to get some rest, but not today, it is too busy around here. I have a Doctors appointment this morning, this pregnancy is flying by it seems like I was just there, and I am going to visit my Mom tomorrow. There is so much to do. Does anyone want to come over and fold my laundry? No takers? Okay well wish me luck, I am off to tackle the dishes, ugh!
Our Easter
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment