Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Growing Belly

It seems that the further along I get in my pregnancy the less interested people are in me, and the more interested they are in my belly. I haven't had any complete strangers come up and touch my belly, but some strange people have(Jonathan and Laura). I am now in my 3rd Trimester, in my 27th week. Before you know it our little man will be here. So since everyone is interested in the belly, here it is.


I was feeling pretty cute on Sunday. I had a new hair cut, new shirt and overall was incredibly good looking. We like to take advantages of those days, sometimes they feel like they come few and far between.

2 comments:

Becky said...

YAY for belly bumps! I am very excited to see photographic proof of your growing baby boy. ;) I must say, though, you are looking very trim (not round and bloated like I hear most pregnant women feel). You look very happy and put together and ready to conquer the world! I just got exciting news: on December 20th I'm scheduled for a hospital shift during which I'll likely deliver my first baby (I guess I'll be stalking women in labor at the county hospital)! Keep up the good work growing your son... As always, I look forward to the next update.

Jen said...

Kami, you look so cute. :-)