Recently Dan and I have gotten a lot of practice into being parents. Our friends and neighbors the Singley's have been on vacation, so we have gotten to play mommy and daddy to their fish, Mr. F. You may laugh but it has really been a lot of work. We have had to make sure he is alive and feed him, and that is a lot to do. The other day Dan said having kids is going to be no problem, it will just be like taking care of Mr. F. We can just break up some bread and toss it into the bassinet, feeding is done! Honestly though I have been very afraid that Mr. F is going to die while we are watching him. He is over 4 years old. Have you ever heard of a goldfish living that long? The Singley's get home soon, so I think we have done good with our little practice baby. Thanks Meg and Brad for letting us take care of Mr. F.
Our Easter
7 years ago

2 comments:
I had a goldfish (Mr. Rochester) for 5 years! I tried killing him...they're hearty suckers. :)
Hey! I didn't know you guys have a blog!! Glad you commented so I could find it! Congratulations on the baby!! They are so much fun!
Post a Comment