We are so blessed to now have a temple here in Rexburg. Dan and I were able to go the temple tonight, and it was amazing. I wasn't very excited to move back to Rexburg this fall, but now I am so glad that we did. I am so glad that we were able to participate in the dedication of the temple and now be able to go there often. I now really have a greater appreciation for all of my ancestors who helped to settle this area, and I know that they would love this magnificent temple on the hill. Take a look inside, it is so beautiful. Keep a look out for the wheat. There is a running theme of wheat throughout the temple, it is in the stained glass windows, carpet and the ceiling. Enjoy our wonderful temple, we sure do.
Our Easter
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment