This post is going out to my good friend Weezer Becky Thilo! She is spending her days teaching children English in Thailand. Poor Becky has not been able to enjoy the wonderful amount of snow we have gotten this year. Well come to think of it she has spent the last 4 winters in Texas going to school. Becky I know that you are missing Idaho, so this ones for you Owzer.
The first picture is of the apartment building across from ours. It's hard to tell but there is between 3 and 4 feet of snow on the roof.
The second picture is of a car in our parking lot, can you see it hiding in there?
The last two are of some very impressive icicles . The really long one is off of a 3 story apartment building, Wow.

2 comments:
Those are very impressive icicles!
Thank you for the shout out on your blog! I love the snow pictures. While I do miss the snow, I don't miss the shoveling and scraping the ice off the car windshield. I can't BELIEVE how much snow you have! Well, I guess I can believe it because you've got pictures to prove it. The depth of the snow (I can barely see the car!) is as amazing as the length of the icicles. Wow. I'll have to show my Thai students because many of them have never seen snow. Thanks again for the special post- it made my week! :)
Post a Comment