I bought a package of clay at Michael's for $1.00 while we were in Coeur d'Alene, not really knowing what I would do with it. Then Thursday night rolled around and we didn't have anything to do so I pulled it out to test our artistic skills. Kami said something about not having much artistic talent, and then proceeded to make me look like a 1st grader with her flower and fruit bowl. I made a dinosaur whom I named "Punk-rock-asaurus," a computer with an attached mouse, and a soda bottle. The best part? It doesn't dry out so we can make all new creations the next time we're bored!

2 comments:
Hi Kami, It's Larissa from ELS (yuck). Nice ring! I miss painting with the girls, hope things are going well for you. And nice flower, so much for "not having an artistic talent!" ;)
hey dan,
I don't have your e-mail! Here's mine: tly003(aat)ucr.edu. I'd definitely want to come to your wedding.
T
Post a Comment