Here's Kami with her niece Paige. Can't you just tell she's going to make a great mom?
Here's a picture from bowling. Paige didn't bowl of course, but she had fun climbing around and trying to get in people's way as they bowled!
Kami's nephew Wyatt had his 8th birthday while we were there. This are pictures of him with his two birthday cakes; One for home, and one for the baptism. It was nice having leftovers of two cakes around too, I could satisfy my sugar craving whenever I needed to!
Kami and I took him to lunch at Fuddruckers for his birthday present. It was his first time there, so what does he order? A chicken salad! He enjoyed it though and that's what's important.
And finallyThis is me and Grace in the car, and Grace at Bronners (Sheri's in the picture too).
Thanks for everything Chris and Sheri!

No comments:
Post a Comment