Sunday, January 14, 2007

Michigan (part one)

In Michigan we spent time with Allison's family and Sheri's family (Kami's sister). With Allison we went to the Henry Ford Museum, on a hay ride, to an arcade, and had lots of fun with the kids. Here are some pictures:

At the Henry Ford Museum



Here's a cute picture of Jessica on the hayride.


These were taken at Marvelous Marvin's Mechanical Museum. It's a little building packed to the ceiling (literally) with tons of arcade games and other novelties and oddities, old and new. Kami showed her skills by cleaning my clock at skee-ball. I'm man enough to admit it.



This picture has a pretty funny story to it. We saw this creepy statue, so I told Kami to stand with him for a picture. What she didn't know was that he was mechanical, and would move his head and eyes from time to time. Well, as she walks up to him and takes his arm for the picture he turns his head right at her! That's where her priceless face comes from. To catch the moment I quickly snapped the shot. When I looked at the picture afterwards I realized that just as I was taking the shot he turned his eyes and looked right at me! Couldn't have been more perfect. Thanks for all the fun Allison!


No comments: