Saturday, March 31, 2007

Help choose our announcement photo!

Hello faithful readers! Kami and I recently had our engagement photos taken, and we just got them back today! We were very pleased with the results. Our photographer Heidi Smith did a great job. Our only problem now is to decide which photo to include with our announcements! Here are 4 choices. Please leave a comment telling us which you like best.


Photo A




Photo B




Photo C




Photo D

10 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Mom and I vote for A, with D a close second.

Anonymous said...

JayneAnne and Connor like A while Tyler likes D. They are all good, so it's hard to choose. Wow, can't wait to see what the kids look like from two such photogenic people!!!

Steph said...

I like A the best...

Anonymous said...

Jonathan and I like A or D! SOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

We like C or D!!

Sarah said...

I like A :-D

Anonymous said...

PHOTO D COMING IN BY HAIR WITH PHOTO A IN A CLOSE SECOND. AND THAKS FOR THE GREAT MEMORIES ON THE NORTH FORK THIS SUMMER YOU TWO.

Anonymous said...

I like A the best, D is cute too. -Marilee

Cherylyn said...

I'm not family (I am Stephanie's sister-in-law), but I thought I would throw my two cents in anyway. I like B and C the best. You guys look great in ALL of them, so it came down to background and positioning for me.

Tricia said...

B....definitely.