

This is Kami, and here is my first entry on what should really be Dan & Kami's crib, not just Dan's. The first few days here in Rexburg together have been amazing! On Monday
morning my Aunt Pat made Dan and I huckleberry pancakes for breakfast, yum! Then
we went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. Compared to The North Idaho State Fair, it was bigger and better in some ways. The food was a lot better, but there were a lot more people and that made it a lot harder to get around. In the picture Dan is eating some chocolate cover cheesecake, we will be getting more of that next year. When my Dad was younger he showed his sheep at this fair, so that was fun to see. On the way home from Blackfoot we made a stop at the Idaho Falls Temple. I love the Idaho Falls Temple, that is where my parents and sister were both married, and we always visited when I was little. On Tuesday Dan had his first day of Fall classes. To celebrate I took Dan out to dinner in St. Anthony at Big J's, a little burger place that is really good. On the way home we had to stop and play on a tank in the park and then we went to visit my Dad's sister, Midge. Tonight, Wednesday I made dinner for Dan and his apartment, it was really good and everyone was very impressed. Well there is my first entry into the new Dan & Kami's crib. I just relized there was a lot of talk about food, I guess that says something about me.

2 comments:
Kami-
It must be nice to be having so much fun. Hey- the next time you feed Dans apartment could you invite me over. I've never actually seen an apartment eat!!
Your loving sister who you desire to be just like!
Sheri
Kami - When you started out the blog with "This is Kami", I thought that Dan was describing who was in the picture (which is certainly not a picture of you :-)...
Post a Comment