
Last Thursday we had the pleasure of watching the newest resident of Rexburg take up his post at the top of the Temple spire. It was a rainy, sad looking morning, but Moroni made his climb just the same. I was able to watch from the window of by Web Development class, and Kami watched on the internet via webcam. The pictures were taken by my roommate Bryan, who borrowed my camera to capture the event. Although the outside of the Temple is just about finished, the inside still needs lots of work. They expect the Temple to be finished in the summer or early fall of 2007. I live in a prime spot to follow the progress too, we can see the Temple from our living room window!


3 comments:
That's exciting! What is the estimated finish date?
I thank you for these pictures Dan. I so wanted to see this. I love your site. EvaDawn
The guy that took these pictures did a spectacular job!
Post a Comment