Well you probably missed a lot in 2011, because I was a horrible blogger.
Days just seemed to slip away, and time got the better of me too often.
We did some great things, and I am sorry you missed them.
So here are a few I didn't get a chance to blog about.
In no particular order, because really you can't expect too much from me.
The boys and I went on a beautiful bike ride on the Trail of the Hiawatha.
We went to Yellowstone with Grandma and after much searching found some bison.
Had fancy drinks at an old fashioned soda fountain.
Played with some of our favorite people, when they came for a visit.
Eli tried to nurse Logan.
Eli now sports big boy unders, after potty training like a super star.
We went to the North Idaho Fair and Rodeo with Grandma Bob.
We spent a very HOT day at Riverfront park.
Took Grandma Bob to the ocean for the very first time.
We went to Toy Story on Ice.
And, we went to Utah for Thanksgiving!
Wow, no wonder I got behind in blogging, we were busy!
Here is to a more documented 2012!

2 comments:
We have a similar picture of Anna nursing her baby doll when Megan was born. It is so cute and great for blackmail later!
Fantastic pictures! I am very behind in blogging, too- looks like it's time to get back on track. Good job starting a trend! Also, I love that you bike the Hiawatha Trail... one of my favorites!
Post a Comment