Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Eli's 3rd Birthday

Eli's 3rd Birthday was a Toy Story party.
This boy is CRAZY for anything Toy Story.

Grandma Bob gave Eli some Toy Story cowboy boots for Christmas.
When Eli opened them he said,
"I will have a Toy Story Birthday party, and I will wear these boots, and all my friends will see my boots and they will think that they are cool!"

We made Eli's dream come true!

I got sick 2 days before Eli's party, (just like last year I might add),
so I had to let go of a few things I wanted to do.



Last year, due to the cold medicine I'm sure, I only put one candle on Eli's cake!
So this year I made sure I got 3 candles!


Everyone want's to see what's inside!


The babies played so nice together.


The one game I did get together was There's a Snake in My Boot!


Eli loves all the presents he got. He keeps asking for his friends to come back over and bring him more presents!

Happy Birthday Eli!
It has been 3 wonderful years!

4 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Happy Birthday is right. The party was a success Kami.

Haha..that dinosaur is too funny!

Brad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meg said...

Happy Birthday, Eli! What a cute party for your cute little guy.

EvaDawn Cope said...

The party looked fun. The cake was exceptional. Grandma bob