Sorry we have been slow posting more pictures of Eli and details. Dan thought that was kind of my thing, and I been busy taking care of a new baby, and the 2 infections that have decided to live in my body.
I thought I would share these really exciting things quickly, and promise to make another post dedicated to Eli later today.
Last Thursday we went to the Doctor to address infection #2. They weighed me, and I had LOST 20 LBS.!!!!, in less than a week. Isn't having a baby great!
A few days ago I found something that I haven't seen in months, I FOUND AN AB. There is still a 2 inch gap between the right and left side, but they are still there. They are just waiting to be rediscovered, there is still hope that one day I may have a waist again.
Our Easter
7 years ago

2 comments:
You'll be amazed to see pictures of yourself now in 6 or 9 months. You will look great again. My body however will need some help eventually from a plastic surgeon, twins will take their toll. But they're worth every stretch mark.
Wow, 20 pounds! That's awesome. That gives me some inspiration!
Post a Comment