Monday, January 12, 2009

Waiting

I am totally over being pregnant, can you tell?

This picture was taken a few days before Christmas. Actually I wasn't that uncomfortable, at that moment, but sometimes I am.

The picture below was the first picture, before I decided I wanted a little sympathy. He "dropped" a few days later, on Christmas actually, so this is a big as my belly ever got. I am now measuring about 31 weeks. Statistically baby's are born 2-4 weeks after dropping, so that would be this week. I have a sad feeling that we are not going to be a statistic.




There has been a real lack of blogging here, sorry. There really hasn't been much going on. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby, and that's it. December was such a busy month, we had something almost every night. The only thing on the calendar for January is having a baby, so we are still waiting.

I am busy making dinners to freeze, doing laundry, organizing, playing with the car seat and stroller, and trying to get everything "ready".

Well that is about it. I am ready to get back to nesting. We will keep you posted when the little prince decides to make his arrival.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love the update! Though I cannot share a birthday with your little boy, I look forward to sharing his birthday month (fingers crossed!). You look absolutely lovely, dear Kami. I cannot wait to see that handsome baby boy you've been growing for the past several months. In fact, I am totally addicted to your blog in anticipation of it all! Good luck as your due date nears. Who knows, maybe we'll both be in the delivery room on Friday!? I'm returning to the hospital to have a second shot at delivering a baby, so maybe our cosmic connection will have you heading to the hospital up north to be on the opposite end of things. :)

Camille English said...

I can't believe your already almost done! Good luck your going to be an awesome mommy!

Steph said...

I would have to say that waiting for labor to start during the last couple of weeks is my least favorite part of pregnancy. It especially got to me with my last baby - when you know you're as ready as you'll ever be and just waiting with anticipation to see your little one for the first time! Good luck and enjoy this time you have to yourself while it lasts! We can't wait to see the new addition to the family!

David & Vanessa said...

He really could come anytime! Best of luck to both of you!! :-)