Tuesday, July 08, 2008

And baby makes three!!!

Well I guess the cat is out of the bag now. Yes, we're having a baby! He/She is due January 25th. Kami had her first doctor's appointment today and here's a sneak peek!


In this one you can see the head on the left, the body on the right, and two hands. The heart is inside those two white lines.


The four white dots in the second picture are the four heart chambers. Isn't it amazing what they can do? The little thing sticking up at the top is a leg (we think). The baby clearly takes after me, as you can see ;)

9 comments:

The English's said...

Congratulations! Maybe it's twins! I think it's in the water over there did you make the sonographer double check? Just Kidding, you guys are going to make awesome parents.

Steph said...

Congrats! Our kids are super excited for you! (They wanted to know if it was a boy or girl!)

Mom and Dad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gerber Family said...

Congratulations! How exciting!! You guys will be great parents!

Mom and Dad said...

Congratulations. It will be a lucky baby to have you two as parents. Actually though Dan I think I see more of a resemblance to Kami.

Becky said...

AHHHHH!! Congratulations! :) I'm sure this beautiful baby will be worth the wait.

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!!

Laura Dale said...

WOW!!! Those ultrasounds have really come a long way! How awsome! I can't wait to meet the baby!

Anonymous said...

Was so good to see you and Sis at the Reunion...sorry we missed you Dan.........the baby looks just like Kami...shes going to be a Knockout!........Love Uncle Jim