One day when I came home from work and was talking about my day, Dan asked "What do you do all day?" I have a great job. I get to watch Corbin Benjamin Stowel. Corbin's Mom is a Chemistry teacher here at BYU-Idaho. So when she has to go to class, I come over and spend time with Corby. I have been taking care of him since he was 1 month old. Off and on I have been taking pictures of Corbin and I doing our thing. Sadly, last week "our thing" changed a little. On Monday morning shortly before I came over Corbin had a bad seizure. After a very long day at the hospital and many many tests Corbin was diagnosed with sever epilepsy. Last week was much different than the other weeks that Corbin and I spent together. Because of the medication that Corbin is on he is a much different baby, much of his day if filled with sleeping and not as many smiles as before. Things are much different for Corbin and I now. Corbin sleeps much more peacefully when he is held, probably because the comfort and closeness that is felt when the strong seizures overcome his little body, so I hold him all day. I am so grateful that I am so blessed to be able to have such a great job and be able to love and care for such a sweet little baby.
Our Easter
7 years ago

1 comment:
How sad! He's a cutie!
Post a Comment