Thursday, January 17, 2008

Catching up

Dan and I have been horrible at keeping the blog updated. One of my New Years Resolutions is to keep in touch with people better, so I can going to try my hardest to keep our up to date life here on the blog.

The last day of school was December 14. On Saturday we went down to Salt Lake to spend Dan's birthday weekend. We stayed at a hotel and had a great time swimming and sleeping in. We enjoyed spending time with Stephanie's kids decorating cookies, going to Alicia's ballet recital and seeing the lights on temple square. On Dan's birthday we went out to dinner at a Brazilian restaurant. They sang him a little song and made him wear this great hat. 25 years old, wow I'm married to someone who is 1/4 of a century old, yikes!










For Christmas we were able to have 2 Christmas trees! We got a small little tree for our apartment and we had one at my Mom's. It was great being back in Coeur d'Alene for Christmas. We were able to spend a lot of time with family and relax. On Christmas eve my brother Kris made us an amazing dinner at the restaurant where he works. We don't have very many pictures of Christmas because we took most of them with my Moms new digital camera. On our way back to Rexburg there was some snow between Coeur'd Alene and Montana. We got a great picture of a snow plow on the other side of the road.

Here is a little recap of what we have been up to. We promise that we will be better at putting more up. Life here in cold Rexburg isn't always photo worthy, but we will give it a try!

1 comment:

Becky said...

SNOW! Oh, how I miss snow! Thanks for posting Christmas pictures. It's good to have an update. I look forward to the next one...