I went camping with Kami and her family last weekend. Her sister was visiting from Michigan with her kids and her brother came up from Utah. We went to a spot on the Coeur d'Alene river to go fishing and swimming, then spent the night. The river is small at this point, but even in August the water was freezing! It was a beautiful spot though, and we had a great time.
Our Easter
7 years ago




6 comments:
Looks like fun! Mom wants to know what a "crib" is...
You know, a "crib" mom. It's like...a place I guess. It's what happens when "dans-place" is taken. You improvise.
I like the improvisation!
You and your girl look good together Dan. It sounds like you're having a lot of fun. She's pretty cute. You're not going to let this one get away, are you?
Ike Holyoak...
Are you sure that is the Spokane River? It looks more like the Spokane Creek!
That shows how much my husband knows and how well he reads. It's not the Spokane river or creek!
Sheri
I wanted to point that out too but I didn't want to be rude, since we don't know each other yet. I'm looking forward to meeting him though, so we can make fun of Kami together.
Post a Comment