Back in July the boys and I went on a trip to Rexburg with my Mom.
I haven't blogged about it yet, because I think I have been trying to block it from my mind.
Our trip was a series of disappointments and disasters, including but not limited to:
-trying to find a hotel and place to eat on Sunday night(YIKES)
-Favorite places to eat closed
-Eli throwing up for several night
-Great Aunt's funeral
a few fun things,
-4- wheeling
-PORTERS!!!!
-BYU-Idaho
Here are a few pictures from Rexburg,
we were making memories, right Mom?
I haven't blogged about it yet, because I think I have been trying to block it from my mind.
Our trip was a series of disappointments and disasters, including but not limited to:
-trying to find a hotel and place to eat on Sunday night(YIKES)
-Favorite places to eat closed
-Eli throwing up for several night
-Great Aunt's funeral
a few fun things,
-4- wheeling
-PORTERS!!!!
-BYU-Idaho
Here are a few pictures from Rexburg,
we were making memories, right Mom?

2 comments:
I am jealous. I want to get back to see the campus changes. Sorry it was a rough trip.
you forgot to add to the list that you couldn't visit me cuz of sickly little one...
next time my friend :)
Post a Comment