Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Venting

This is a clip of Eli venting some frustration. At least that's the best explanation I have for what you are about to see.

Warning: This video contains images of anger, shouting, biting, and pounding. Parental discretion is advised. But it's also pretty funny :)

Eli getting out some aggression from Dan S on Vimeo.



Before you judge, can you honestly say you don't want to do that from time to time? Thought so.

And don't worry, Eli only has one Dada. He's just not clear on the whole singular/plural thing yet.

4 comments:

Joan said...

That is funny! And (truthfully), I can relate.

meg said...

oh man! that is funny. is it me, or does he stop and smile a bit? glad he found a safe outlet for that energy/anger :)

Kate said...

I totally bite my furniture when I'm angry... don't we all? ha ha ;)

Laura Dale said...

Jonathan & I just LAUGHED the whole time the video was running! TOO CUTE! It was stressful to watch my own do that at the time but histerical now to see Eli is doing it to you!