Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I had the best day with you today

We had the best day today.
We went to Sea Hurst Park to enjoy to lowest tide of the month.
Eli was in heaven, and so was I.
He loves the water, and loves to explore.

I took over 100 pictures.
I wanted to capture every moment.
It was a perfect day.


I looked in the back seat and saw a little man, not a baby.

We packed a lunch, which included a lot of sand.



That is right lady's and gentleman, Eli has curly hair.







Eli loved Adam, the naturalist.

Eli had played so hard that he couldn't walk to the car.


and 30 seconds later.


Tomorrow I will share with you what I like to call "The Chase"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kami,those are some awsome pictures and these are times that you will look back on and just smile. Uncle Brent and Aunt Rose

meg said...

he is so big! glad you had a perfect day. i love that park, too.
and hooray for curly hair.