It's been 3 years.
3 years since I married the best guy I've ever met.
It was a long long day.
Full of sickness, exhaustion, melting cakes, construction workers, broken A/C, geese, purple spots on my dress, oh and happiness.
Even thought I am not sure how I made it through that day, I'm glad I did.
We have a lot to show for those 3 years.
1 adorable baby
1 college degree
3 different colleges
3, almost 4, moves
5 jobs
3 surgeries
and
too much love and laughter to count!

3 years since I married the best guy I've ever met.
It was a long long day.
Full of sickness, exhaustion, melting cakes, construction workers, broken A/C, geese, purple spots on my dress, oh and happiness.
Even thought I am not sure how I made it through that day, I'm glad I did.
We have a lot to show for those 3 years.
1 adorable baby
1 college degree
3 different colleges
3, almost 4, moves
5 jobs
3 surgeries
and
too much love and laughter to count!

6 comments:
What a sweet post. Happy Anniversary Shaw's!
Happy Anniversary! You guys make such a cute couple. It sounds like your wedding day wasn't as pleasant as your marriage. I guess that's better than the other way around!
What an adventure! Congratulations :) I am so happy for you!
Just to be clear, the sickness didn't come from the thought of marrying me, it was unrelated :)
don't forget the geese poo! :) I'm so glad that I got to be there with you guys! Congrats on making it so long!
don't forget the geese poo! :) I'm so glad that I got to be there with you guys! Congrats on making it so long!
Post a Comment