Friday, September 04, 2009

Summer Wrap Up

We have been horrible about keeping our blog up to date with our latest adventures this summer. Sorry, we have been so busy! But as I look into September, the madness doesn't stop it just continues. I guess that is our lives.

Now that I am back to my kidney stone free healthy self, we have been making up for lost summer fun time. We have spent a lot of weekends camping. We visited the coast. We are still unpacking and getting our house in order, that will never end. I have been keeping very busy with my calling in Young Women's. And we have been enjoying every second with Eli, who's newest accomplishment is crawling, but more on that later, that deserves it's own post.

So here are a few pictures of all the fun we have been having. More to come soon, we will let this wet your appetite.









1 comment:

David & Vanessa said...

Aw....Daniel, you and Eli look so cute together. What a nice picture of dad and son! :-)