We are very over due. Not with a baby or a library book, but an update to our blog.
Summertime has been crazy for our little Shaw family. Where to begin, lets start about a week back. That is where we will start, and then you will understand why I cannot go back any further at this time.
Last Wednesday I started a post about our vacation to Rexburg/Logan/Yellowstone/Coeur d'Alene, but I didn't finish it. Well Wednesday night I woke with a horrible pain in my side. Instantly I knew that something was very wrong, and we were going to need to go to the hospital. Well at 6:00AM we left the ER with the diagnosis of Kidney Stones.
Friday we went to a specialist to talk about my stones. One of the stones is too big to come out on it's own, so I am having surgery Friday to remove it.
Then on the way home from Dan's soccer game last night, our car started to act up, again. And now we are waiting for new parts.
So even if I was stuck at home with my kidney stones, I don't have a car so I couldn't go anywhere anyway.
Well there is a quick update. We will post more as the week goes on. I am going to go play Mario Kart with Dan while Eli is still asleep!
Our Easter
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment