Sorry about the lack of posting, we have been super busy. I went to Coeur d'Alene for another week to help my Mom, who had shoulder surgery. As soon as we got back we all got sick. I didn't leave the house for a whole week, I haven't been that sick in a long time. Now we are on the mend, and hoping to fianlly finish unpack and get things in order.
We also had some family pictures done a few weeks ago, and we just got those last night. If you are in the Seattle area and looking to have some great pictures done for a great price, we totally reccomend Ashley. We love our pictures, we only wish it had been a little warmer, poor Eli, but atleast it wasn't raining!
Grandma Cope is missing her Eli, so she requested a few new pictures.


My 2 very handsome boys!


What a cute naked baby.


2 more handsome boys, Eli and my brother Jeremy.

A few weeks ago we had a day with beautiful weather, so Dan took a sick day(cough cough) and we went and had a beautiful picnic.

Sometimes he is so yummy I can't help but eat him up.



Mini golfing on my Birthday, did I mention I had 4 holes in one!
.


Okay, we are off for our weekly lunch date with Dan. Have a great day everyone!
1 comment:
What a cutie!
Post a Comment