Last week I made my first pie by myself. Dan loves Strawberry pie, so we made my Mom's classic Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie. I have always been with my Mom when we made pies, so I had to in-list the help of my lovely assistant Dan. We did great working as a team, as usual. Things went well, the only problem was that my crust pinching wasn't as pretty as my Mom's, but that will come with practice. Dan loves my Mom's crust, and he loved the pie. He said it was the best strawberry pie he has ever had, and I have to agree, I think strawberry cream cheese is my favorite too. Just like cheesecake and strawberry pie together, yummy!
Our Easter
7 years ago

3 comments:
You're apartment looks cute! And what a great view! So pretty! Hope you guys are doing well!!
Hi you two, so happy you are doing so well....don't eat to much pie you'll look like me!......thanks so much for the card..I don't think i've got one since Eva Dawn used to send them to me...you bring back so many happy memories of her!........God less you....Uncle Jim
YUMMY!!
Post a Comment