Monday, November 27, 2006

We're Engaged!!

Kami and I got engaged on Thanksgiving! We had Thanksgiving dinner at her mother's house and then at Kevin and JayneAnne's house, then I asked Kami if she wanted to go for a walk. It was freezing cold outside with strong wind and rain, but luckily Kami humored me and agreed to come. We went down to the lake and I proposed there, as we stood behind a shed to block the rain and wind. It was nice to have her mother there and my parents visiting too. These are some pictures we took that day.

6 comments:

Steph said...

Congrats! We need a close-up shot of the ring...

Dan said...

There you go

Steph said...

Thanks! It's beautiful - is there a matching wedding band?

Dan said...

The jeweler I bought it from is going to make a tracer band to go with it.

Anonymous said...

The kids can hardly wait to see "Uncle Dan" in a few weeks!

Congratulations,

Sheri

Lis said...

Super Congrats! Was it creepy to find out I'd written a blog post about your engagement? Did you hear that Christine is getting married to?! Whoah VA Hills kids, I don't know if I'm ready for this.